All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I put this chart up to show you were the added selling came from,,it was tic for tic....this can go to 113, then the bank of japan will step in, to push it lower, as before .

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
this is my show ,,how all banks are playing w/ the markets. note how it plays w/ the spx

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
when the yen turns,the markets should bounce, see were the spx is,,,note the spike,,is this the world bank ? no, hot money
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
as the yen goes higher, it makes our markets cheaper,,witch hits their stops losses, I hope this makes it clear..no voodoo,no flash crash, just selling, now ,look at the markets,, as to were the selling/ buying  came from...they pump as much ($$ )as any one. all so do you think they had any paper gold to sell ? note how it can move..the bankers need to get paid
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
ho look the yen went higher ,and the spx went lower,,then a bounce, in both

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
more heat from the yen,

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
if you trade in yen, and you have US stuff  long ,,you are  under the bus.. that could put heat in any gains in US markets...or add to gains in US stuff , if they are short.
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #8 
they think the yapping ,might of helped turn the yen, but it looks as an inland high to me. on mon ,and that could take heat off the markets . note the turn in the ndx on fri. w/ the red candle in the yen, on fri... some short covering ? and the bonds moved w/ this all so.
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #9 
this is not broken,yet ,will the boys play in here? then it is how they play,, slowly could be a plus for the markets..will they get sucked in, or do they know some thing ? is this just the china dumping the usd ? In my view this is a key piece of the puzzle

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #10 
the yen is moving, this could be bullish.. this is feeding the pig boys by adding cash to the markets..benny bucks,,now yen yucks
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #11 
that reply was for the short term ,but longer term, it's bearish, it steals sales from others, and then reduces prices. and lowers earnings.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch