All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I noted watch the $, I think we can see support about 137 xeu. about mar. 3....then the ndx could see the nov. low...bust that and I think we will, that could take us back to july's low ,,buy  July. this will all take the time, because rates are low, change the rates,change the markets..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I think xeu is over sold,a bounce due,,,now I think they held ,oil silver gold.us stock market, as they/we all so see a gain.(as hold w/in usd). w/ a bounce, in xeu, they could sell them off,,as we all can see the change, w/ the usd up, and oil silver, market, all so up.....up is down,, down is up..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
it's time, to see if the xeu people hold the hedge, w/  silver, oil, stocks....may be the xeu can get to 139.then, that moves their stops up  ,w/ the price in the usd things, staying the same in price,,in short it's a sell.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
in jan..I noted that the xeu could make it to 132.5... that worked.. but ,the markets worked higher..that takes me back to ,,all, cash is trash..it can go lower in time.now, we just watch.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
why look at this chart ? it could be a tell  how the country is doing..if so,are things good ? and do we all play together, I think so. are take away ;, what big money is doing,, trends take time..this could be doing a big abc down to 114, note the brake down in April ,and the markets are having a hard time. why, things are priced in US dollars, or cost more , not good for them. we are 5% of the world..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
ya think ,over sold,pump baby pump..see how the markets, hold up w/ new cash...only,, 1 trillion $s of euros.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
the 1 tri. help them out.. as I watched the market, the yen was selling and the euro was buying.(the markets . you can see their market looks O K but, out of sink w/ the world, not good) . this chart looks bullish. but how much is the ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #8 
what I do, see the time or size the euro spent under the trend line..well we are now about the same size above. if,,  this pulls back the markets can take a hit, small at this time. the timing is in ?, trading range 132, ? to 127, how much will china buy ???

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #9 
time wise, what could we have on the up side ? 1 or 2 weeks ? ( the inverted  move )and that works w/ new moon..pt is, that if they brake down not good, as seen before. L T view end of the mo. we could test 124 ish and that could put heat in the markets.. but then, the yen could turn, and they could hold the markets up. so a trading range ? (= side ways ?)

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #10 
well, look what happen ? the time ran out, and w/ the new moon . and the markets took heat. what could be next ? this is a big move, so we look to see if it could base/bounce, or this has moved 9 pts. in one shot .. the trading range could be 130 to 123.. and what will china do ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #11 
this did it all..bounce base, bounce.. and china could be still at play,,of selling usd..see the yen all so..

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch