The Technical Watch message board will focus on the discussion of money making concepts and opportunities in the financial markets with the use of technical chart analysis as its main emphasis.
This forum is open to all traders, investors, and speculators who currently use technical analysis in determining any given market direction for the mutual benefit of all concerned, as well as those who may wish to explore this area of analysis to help in increasing their own monetary wealth.
To make this forum a friendly environment in which to discuss and share ideas, the following guidelines will be strongly enforced:
1) Stay on topic and be prepared to support your statements and analysis. Off topic messages would include issues, religion, politics, greetings, jokes, and other areas that do not have a direct connection to the practice of technical analysis.
2) Be polite and respectful of your fellow analysts - in other words - treat others as you would like to be treated.
3) Inappropriate language and descriptions will not be tolerated.
4) Do not incite "flame wars" - if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
5) Commercial advertising, spamming, or chain letters will not be tolerated.
6) Any information posted on this forum will be that of the poster themselves, and cannot be knowingly false or misleading. You also cannot copy and paste articles, newsletters, et al, without either the express permission of the author, or that its contents is considered "fair use" by mentioning such as a "cross post", including the name of the original author being shared.
Any violations or problems should be reported directly to the moderator at email@example.com
I hope you find this forum interesting and beneficial, and thank you all in advance for your contributions.
Good Trading to All!
When signing up for message board membership, it's very important that you give a working e-mail address so that when your confirmation link is sent you can verify your membership. Failure to confirm your membership within 5 notifications and the software will automatically drop you from the list as being non responsive.