All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
this may help us to be on the right side,(ST) I put in some lines.. brake up or down,all good,  start w / the last candle, then, close above 35 higher  to 40,43 below 28 lower. 

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
you like the vix (by the hits it gets), it's not a good tool. it's just a tool..the high # tells the market is not good,and by the way it can gap all over the place,then turns, the banks pc's,just, love to take your bucks. at this time they can push it all over the place. as noted,,because, they know were most of all  the buys and sells are,they have the book....it's better to watch aapl..I think, when they brake aapl ,the market will brake,then they will have all the new bees cash to buy up the good stocks,later, they could still be selling, as seen in the nya. back to the vix,,the under 27.5 #, could be a tell ,or the 50 dma, things are better for a long, at this pt... for now,  the vix  it's on a sell. and can go to 56..the trading range is 29 to 36.12,,to play this, is to have big ones..better to have cash,and look for gifts.
changed to the fast sto. I think ,it looks better for this

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
see the new money, from the euro, be put to work... I wish I could shake them trees...it's good to be King..26/25 could be doable .w/ option exp. coming, make them pay.see Feb, Nov .

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
the over sold is not so over sold, now we should get chop,

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
over bought ,over sold,,how about a time out, side ways to lower

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
what would be bullish ? get under 22

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
at the edge, can you feel the heat ?  trading range above 30 (bear) to 22 and under bull..if it stays in the range it could just trend lower

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #8 
this could be out of time on the down side ? if tue or wed is a high in the markets then this might move up.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #9 
this chart looks to be in time, if so, not good for the bulls.this week bounce around ,then brake higher,, above 28 bearish, below 23.5 bullish

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #10 
sorry I was off by .10, we have a full moon this week, will it help the vix get to 37 ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #11 
the bears had the ball, and ran out of time. 20 looks due able,

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #12 
first thing,,the boys are standing at the door, for a fire drill.. we are now playing kill the bears...but, a close above 24.the bears have the ball..but, in my view, aapl is the key,,were are the earnings to sell. the  full moon is on Thursday, so we could play a round, or just work lower or higher to the 28th?..a lot of gaps to fill below ,,oh doc,how about some help ? please..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #13 
all most broke down, but benny bucks came in, and the $$ broke down. we are all most  at the end of the full moon cycle,the 28th ,so I would think we could have pop ups. as it showed it's up power ,of kill the bears..then we are at the end of the mo. that could be up ? so we move stops up and just look for a brake down,,it will come, as I'm still looking for a low in nov, you have to love how the boys can hold the market up w/ aapl,, now at 20% of the ndx.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #14 
that could we be looking at, take a little off at highs..and chop, range  22/18

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch