All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 

the day after option exp. ?  up = down ??   the vhf has given an other warning or lower lows coming,about 9/ 12. but, the market must brake trin lines ,first. this move up has been weak,as a look at the vhf shows ,also the vol. so, not a time to add to longs..your help is welcome.I post this for an added view as to what's going on.in hope it's a help.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 

if your a bull,the 1280's could be a place to add to longs ? w/ window dressing,and holiday ,could  (?) be a + ,to some up move...still in ? the I T view..watch ,,,the rates, sox,  $,  on the  pullback,needs the vol. to stay lite.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 

up on lite vol. ?? rates at 4.8 ?? not a time to add to longs,move stops up

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 

tax selling time for de boyz.suport 1280s, 1260s

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 

the vhf said about 9 12, # 1 post. we are their.this is a weak move.lets see if the vol keeps coming..watch rates and the $

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I changed warning, to change..move stops up .take some off , look to short.the vol.is good.so a rest or pull back to move higher, I T view

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 

VHF = 10 11 06 + more,,some action..retracement time ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Do not fight the fed...the pumper brothers at work.......next week, look for the whip saws pointed out by the vhf

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #9 

the spx made it.we are in hyper space, back to the old channel lines,a high trading range could be in place so far till DEC 6.mon.tue, could be down

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #10 

w/ the fed on hold,up it went.yes, I will say it .yes we are near a top,,,but tops roll over,so,this ='s a high trading range,and if other index's kick in,, 1400s. + we put in a big base,this looks more like 02.I'm flat, taking some shots w/ stops.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #11 

a little late to the party,but the oex is showing the way..and the nya is on the way.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #12 
well hyper space worked..made it to 1400's..fed pumping...high trading still in play ? tops roll over,, I R A $s coming..the vhf is in the weak zone..we did not brake trin lines..shorts just got killed..?? up is down,option exp,Fri, so some softness Mon,Tue.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #13 

alot of bear talk ,may be one more push up ??,,w/ new IRA $s,wondow dressing and a short week,also,a plus, tax loss selling ending for 06, selling on last thur,fri.w/ long week end ? and we did not brake a trin line.action w/ VHF

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch