All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
SEE THE CHINA DUMP,now this should be bullish for the markets ,,but, it has not helped  ??? trading range 84 to 81... in my view ,it's not good for the US people,, because prices will go up.. but that is what the fed wants,, bleed the people , a new tax ? they think jobs should come home,,who of us will work for $135 / mo. how will this work or help ? prices from china should go up 10% for now ? and they buy cheaper. how smart are they, sell high, buy low. ya think they have any buck Os ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I should think some were in here the usd should find support. and that should put heat in the markets, in time. trading range 79 to 82

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
is this a start of a new up trend w/ the new moon, brake of the down channel ? may be ,it should be hard to get through 84/86s, but a good start, and time is needed looking at the chart. and that is heat.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
what's the usd telling us ? ST, the $ could move  lower 80.5 to fill the gap ? witch should be bullish for the markets. LT the $ could move to 86/ 88  witch is bearish, I'm thinking Nov... as in the start of 09 move.. putting the tools together.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
more benny bucks,,to pump you up..cash is trash...now If we are doing an abc down, we could have chop ,to 75.. but the ? is, are all things good in the world.
note; can you see how the markets gaped w/ the usd, why ,we are on sale.

luckylee

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Euro is the largest component of $DXY.

I've been checking other crosses outside of Euro & JPY:

USD/SGD - new low

USD/THB - new low

lower than July 2008 low ... but they won't make the headlines

I have a target on USD/SGD - 1.24 - timeframe: April - May 2011.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
let us talk about QE2,,all we have are pig boys,,now, they know they will get paid... and that is all they care about, what could be better for them....what gov. is not printing ?
I noted the usd could get to 75 ,done ,the easy $$ are made,,now this becomes a head wind in the markets...

fib_1618

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
let us talk about QE2

Let's not and say we did...I grow weary of the discussion.

Let's also stop with derogatory remarks...enough is enough. Just present your charts, with your analysis, and be done with it.

Fib

Technical Watch Twitter Page

Technical Watch Facebook Page

"As for it being different this time, it is different every time. The question is in what way, and to what extent" - Tom McClellan

"An economist is someone who sees something happen, and then wonders if it would work in theory" - Ronald Reagan

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" - John Lubbock

"The eye sees only what the mind is ready to comprehend" - Henri Bergson

“Answers are easy; it’s asking the right questions which is hard” - Dr. Who - 1977

"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common - they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views (which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering)" - Dr. Who - 1977

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch