All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
mss

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
[quote name='mss' date='Dec 13 2008, 03:41 PM' post='421212']

There are signs that a "base" of some sort is forming. The question at the present is it a "running top" base or a "running bottom" base.
Only time will tell for sure, but IMO it is looking more like a bottom build for a IT run up.
It will have wild swings, "dead cat bounces" but I think the bias will be upward. You might get your 1000PT on the DOW. I'm thinking we get to 1005, test back 920-930 breakout, then we might get "T's" 1050ish. Then the 695 lower leg.
mss

Below are 6 charts that helped lead me to that statement. They will not update and will be removed by 12/20/08, sorry.
Several suggest that internal strength has increased, however money flow, as measured by BOP, indicate it is short lived. Other threads on this board give more and somewhat different analysis.

I will add another live chart to the "SPX - 5 CHARTS TO WATCH" thread on SWING WAVES BOARD.

mss

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Chart has been added to bottom of thread at Swing Waves as promised and it updates. Sorry for the delay, too busy buying silver.

mss

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch