All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
last Jan. I was looking for a bounce to 1080,,may be now ? ..the vhf was in hyper space.that gives.the market time on the up side... could chop up to 1080... till oct 2 ....

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
look for chop,I think the spx can work higher,( to play catch up,to,nas and xau),,the pig boys want the last buck ,,before they brake it down...it's called testing the waters..play it again sam,,see, may ,june,,could = sept...bust it, in oct.into nov. (4 mo. low) and run it up for xmas dinner..got the sell for oct.,...from the vhf...china is dumping us $s .holding prices up...10 % unemployment, and over head supply of stock ,is not good,for new all time highs...

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
think.. pig boys, get the bears, then get the bulls to pay.,w/ a pull back into the 4 mo. low....in the next 3 wks,,..also we have option exp. a new moon ,rosh hashanah,,the start of autumn, yom  kipper ,and window dressing....that =s a lot of action for the pig boys to work w/....a side note ;the fed could do something w/ rates,, to make the 4 mo. low come in,and help the $..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
B I N G O ..1080...not broke yet ,but, I took all longs at 1080....per the charts ,,can play up here for this week..and then a pull back into Oct 29....time is what I'm going to look at..before I would look for a long ,,to hold....we have .window dressing then a full moon..can test the high ,,but support 1025..play safe...

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
the window dressing and the full moon got the bears again ,, ( Benny, the bear killer )a may be,,a spike up could be a good time to pick up a short ? as the last time..play it again SAM...

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
thx sam..now,,no longs and.I will not add a long ,for weeks..If,, this is a new moon top,,not good for the bulls..a look at the dmi, notes the lack of buyers,,when the trend line brakes the sellers could come in,,,macd weak,,vhf = a sell,..4 mo. low due in 3 weeks..still at 1080 for 5 weeks

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
the ?s,,did the 4 mo. low come in  ? are we testing the highs, and the broken up tren line ?,will the spx fill gaps below ? will we test the lows as before,,July,,.and is this a bull trap ?..we have a new moon mon. so to be a bull a higher close on tue., not,,brake the blue line look to the 4 mo. low.plus options exp..4 in a 10 count ..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #8 
what could be bullish,bulls are in ,now , set a trap for the bears,,a pull back w/ www, into the 1070s,then up,then down,then up.. a chop higher,why I do not see a lot of power,on any side..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I think,? we have a sell.. on the vhf, but, the boys can run it up,into the 1st, ??,  just to come back, to brake it down ,not broke yet,,it's when, so the timing ,is tough to say,I think the stops are in..looking at the door.. I give the chart a 3.for me,, not a time to play big.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #10 
we are in the run up.(mark up, window dressing).stand by the door..(move stops up.) the vol. is a joke,, I think the us $ might be the key..if the $ pulls back, could hit other peoples stops...then ours.. a full moon at the end of the week. could be action, or, might hold it up till jan 5/6,,play safe..happy new year..

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch