All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm not smart enough to know if this is a bottom
but I do know do not fight the fed, they make prices go up,in every thing
so I will come up w/ a new crapper line
my bs we should have a test of the lows,but we got very over sold
pump it brother pump it, $ 500,000,000,000 they hit the lotto world wide
you should feel bad for the boys,but every thing will be O K,they need it !
thx fed, keep picking the small guys pocket......
up is down w/ options, so we could get a pull back to play on the long side

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
not much of a pull back. all the sellers sold ?
1485 and up we get into supply
look at the vol. weak.this could be pushed any were

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 

how is the pumping doing ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
see green circle,the boys knew a 1/2 pt.. and ben will play ball......
up = down in options exp week,
so let us see how much of a pull back we can get

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
well not much of a pull back,why,cause the little fund guys, was/is not long enough..
and the shorts are still getting killed ,some might not be leave this move up,and could help this move higher.and bad news( as in banks) has become good news
 macd is in hyper-space,but not the vhf ?,dmi is good,so, we should need time on the up side to work higher.pull backs, yes, but the chart is good,and can trend higher. my bs

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
WWW came on Thursday..
strong support at 1525,then1535,1545,1555
the start of the M ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I'm in the M pattern camp,still bullish,came back to the brake out pt.can add a little long, but ,the spx needs to hold in here,use a stop,watch the $$ / yen ,can play around in here.I do not like the gap ups or downs.and the vix needs to come down.then we have ben, to take care of that, to take us to Xmas

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #8 
did you add a little ? we should play in here, to see, what ben does.
 a pt .25 could take the spx back to 1575 
the big thing that happen this week is .... NYSE took out the stops,
So the boys can make more, no more turning at 200 dow pts. so we need to ride them , w/ them..
 a little little bit more ,a little bit more.....................

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I do not see a lot of power. so a drift around,what's the next hot news ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #10 
note the trend lines only extend.......from week to week nice ?
the big thing in my head,,the boys need the Xmas $$, so they should hold the markets up in here, the chart is a ??
may be, fill the gap at ?1438, then up for Xmas,that would work nice for the boys ??,,the vix need to move down for the markets to move up....watch the vix...and 1430

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #11 

this chart is a mess,but, we have window dressing,benny (w/ his 1/4 )and the boys,that need Xmas, and the I R A $$, then http://www. so what can we see ? my bs, trading range up to 1490 on http://www. ?? .what could turn the chart  bullish ? a retest of the lows in about a week or two ??

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #12 

well we went to the cliff ,and turned..see the M ,or W,, just bigger ,cause of the vix ....so,we look to play larger swings...is all well ? not, by the vhf, it looks for action ,or  bigger swings ??...what could be the next stop ? 1530,1550,to the up side,w/ a close above 1500,,and on the down side, needs to hold...1450,1470, higher is better,market, should be O K till benny's day..the vhf is in ? to me.it could be looking at 1570 ? do we get 1/2 of a pt. rate cut ??,see dark blue line, can we go to it ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #13 
did you catch the bounce ? how ,now, brown cow? action,,we have benny day ,then www ,sell the news ? quid witch . xmas.401 k, IRA,the $$ ,the boys that are pigs ,=s,whip it and whip it good ??
 if you use a  stop from here,you could give up 30 pts.??? long or short.,and that's nuts ..have fast fingers..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #14 
 11/26/07 ,noted ,,1490 www, also benny 's 1/4 = Xmas pay day,but only 1520, sorry..vhf =s action did it do O K ? did you have fast fingers ?.
then ,what can turn the chart bullish,a retest of the lows in weeks,w/ options exp ??? tax selling ,book squaring should be mostly over,and the pumping pig boys,,should hold 1405,1425,1440,1450..big trading range..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #15 
marry X MAS, and I hope you did as well as I did this yr..
now, we still play w/ the pig boys.(till 1/02/08) this is mark up time, so, the boys can cash in .we know they need your 401k, IRA, $$s,( but not ours).and w/ benny's help,the spx can see 1525 or 1550..but this move up left a big gaps,so you should use stops ,we can add w/ pull backs in the  weeks ahead. the VHF =s up for 6 more weeks,the dmi is weak,but O K, and the macd is going to the plus side, green light. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch