All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm looking at the rut, to look inside the market..ST, on a buy,,it could be at a change pt. marked in blue. w/ the vhf. is it a buy or sell ? let us play safe, and think sell ,or play small,, but not broke yet..stops..593,,588,,575,,565 ,,you pick it...it will take a week to know..a brake down could be a brake up,,or up is down,,a lot is going on W/ THE HOT MONEY,,USD,new moon ,wash sales,window dressing,,4 witch,start of winter,xmas,full moon, new yr.,ira $s..greedy pig boys, and the crap w/ government to pick your pockets,
LT,view,,after a pull back say to 520 ??,a run up to 700 by the end of next yr. could be doable ,the last time trading range,why 0% rates..I market the chart to pt. out were it may be...you might note, how the time frames work faster.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
move stops up .620, 610..595....655, could sell some

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
this chart is weak.3.may be,?, fri. was a false brake down, then, it should open higher..and hold up till 5 or 6...most of the shorts are off, and you can sell to take gains in 2010 tax yr. up on poor vol. a pull due..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
do we make it to 655 ? mon/ tue
I think most of the fund guys, got most of the IRA $s in.. so. who is left to buy ?...p/e's need to be good
I'm going to watch oil and gold for a brake up,or down.the chart is still a 3..we have options to pay for. stops,635,630..about 630 for option exp.then bounce.I think 600 could be next, end of the mo..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
chart is a 3,,we did get the pop up in the bull bear chart,,now, who is left to buy.as I see it ,it can bounce around in here, because, the macd is still on the plus side, this needs time to work lower

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
let us think like goldman,,we have the bears "hot" ,and a little more  IRA $s to get..so a bounce  in to the end of the week could be doable ? a full moon on the 30th might help w/ a bounce ??? or a brake down ..tell me,,you took the stop ..w/ the bulls at 87% ,we might of seen a top, w/ the new moon, not a good thing for them...a big drop ?  ,w/ rates at 0% ,and the macd still on the plus side ,not likely, yet ,did you watch out ,for the  gold and oil brake down..the 4 mo. low due ,in a mo. , so Feb. might be down. 560 ? and that would be side ways for 4 mos.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
did the goldmans make out ?  you bet..they make out ! not the people they work for,,why,, they know the book... over sold, "yes"..but , they can push it more...560 ? add to the watch list msft ,goog, aapl..if they brake them, oh boy. they will get the big $$ we have www  this week..could be ?? the trading range this week 607 to 560...the chart now a 4, all most their .

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch