All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
my bs,I T view , I think the spx is in no man's land,as I see it (in the middle of the road ).brakes 1404,then 1363 ,then 1325. as a  down side look.holds above 1400 in the next weeks, up it goes ? why ,cause we have benny and the pumper brothers,do you like the jets ?.bombing $$.
w/ my trend lines  the spx was over bought, so it can get over sold that's why the 1325 # the last high, that was not tested., in a I T view ,so a big trading range ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
the way the market works off over bought,is down on price,or side ways (w/ benny's help).
dmi,macd = ,we have a buyers strike.
 may be..the chart is at the lower side of BB, my trend line,and old support at 1406.then we have WWW,so we could have a bounce
we started 05 w/ a down note,and went higher.that should work w/ benny's help........

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
well WWW worked......but.still no buyers,as we look at the dmi and macd.but sellers might be washed out ??
now... the big fight is on, can benny hold the spx above1370 ?? will ...some one tell me ,what index can help the spx hold up..please........may be ??? the other indexes are washed out.well,,any way we have 1320..watch the crapper line..bulls,just had to take some time off,they worked hard for yrs.but,,benny will bring back the happy time..he said so..and the chief must be still long

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch