All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This is something we should watch,,the boys have gold silver under control..why,,it's hard to spend,,or not needed every day...as ,you need oil,and food,, every day...or things STOP..now,, that the people w/ the euro..are paying.,,the heat is on them all so.and some say that china will have their fill be for aug.8,,food fuel,,so the pt. is,,, a top is formed w/ a spike,or a roll over..hope it's a spike,,done sooner...my tank is empty..but a roll over is likely, because,the tanks are empty..my stuff  looks as if the end of June as a turn,time frame..may be now, they will play nice..G -9.. side note; this is all in hyper space,,so time is needed to work off...as seen in the macd

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
busted...bounces at any time,,(this is a big move),,could be short-able,time is needed to base out,,,gold ,euro,,,did a lot of damage,but, the oil tanks are empty...this week ,the move up in our market was from short covering ,,from the people w/ the euro..pay back time ? make no mistake in the market,,some( little) are good ,and some (more) are not...do your home work...

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
bounce baby bounce..a brake above 150 xeu puts the heat on to 155...gold trading range 875 to750... brake 750 ,,675....that is the tell from the xau  ??.......testing,testing, testing.......the move up in the xeu ,could set the move down ,for the Sept Oct ,low  ,,,then Xmas ,and IRA $s

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
the trap has been set,,and, look what they got,,this can bounce up but ...not to much...do you hold gold at 900 sorry..that's why you can not buy it..too much of a loss,,for now.I'll stay w/ my trading range 850 to 750..this needs time..xeu 147,to 138

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
this was some unwind,,w/ the large fast move I think they can rest for a bit.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
the dmi noted a low soon..the vhf 2 more weeks (a test of the lows ?).a place to look for a turn..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
gold,,w/ all the little guys w/ the coins/bars under $1000,,I should think gold could be side ways,to a sell..I will stay w/ the 850 to 750 price,till the end of the yr.. note last yr.
euro,,looks washed out,125 to 132.5 trading range..end of the yr.. w/ oil..??..how do you like ,, now,,that ,all the countries that want our $$,,that benny is giving out ..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #8 
did you like the story ?,,did you like the bounces ? may be an I T bottom ??  now... that the g-9 are playing nice..a test of the lows in the xeu,,should come w/ their rate cuts..that could put in the low for oil and gold,,pt. is.. we could start all over ..L T ....
all the pumping does not mean a thing.. till the pig boys start to use all the $$$$$$..so base building..and that could work w/ the side ways move, I noted..as for gold, I noted 675 ,only 681... sorry.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #9 
see the xeu to gold and the xau..they like to play together .now the $ all so broke..the jpy could be next..is the xau  giving a view or leading the stock markets ?? could oil be next for a bounce..on the gold chart see over sold (oct) to over bought(dec)....xeu..this is a big move ,so a time out or side ways ?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch