All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I look to the xeu and the jpy..follow the bouncing ball..I think,,the heat could be on till the cut in rates with in the euro $ s..then the money might come out of hiding..
the daily charts I use are down,,sorry for both of us.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I like the chart pattern in the ,last mar.time frame,,w/ the gap up from the lows,, the ndx could fill the gap.as it did in mar.do you feel the heat..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
xeu back to trend,?,,or a base,I'm looking to go long w/ bad news,,or ,the jpy ,could be the key,,as to when this turns..I think we are all so seeing tax loss selling..put buys under the lows,,for stock gifts.may be, oil or gold stocks..do you love xmas ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
full moon =s better action...the jyp broke down...the nas could test the lows ?? today ,or up to wed could set the low,,add in  the vol.to know..I think most of the sellers have sold..is this the bad news ??,,,note,, www,. was side ways for 3 mo...xeu pushed up the gold,oil..as noted..
the moves must play to gether ,,do not use just one...

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
the usd looks done on the  up side ( toped )? see the xau moved up w/ the $.down and the euro.up...if the jpy turns up ..then the market could turn up..they have to work together..see the chart on the usd ..could it look as our markets

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
rate cuts move any $$$ down,,after the fed today,the $ could bounce,,up,, and the xau,,could move lower..
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch