All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I know little about this, so jump in....
..it looks like it could have some time down here

hiker

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi and thanks.

related to a different index with more individual components, it seems noteworthy that approx. only 30% of the stocks in NYA reside above the 200-day MA.   I have not recently looked at that statistic for NDX.

Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones. - John Lennon

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 

are we washed out ?? do we need two more weeks ? will the jet drop of $$$ turn the boys into bulls

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
this index is down to 20...could some one add a longer term chart ? thx
mss

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Will this do?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
thx mss.this chart is for L T players.at the top, you have roll over time ,at bottom you have bounce time.(zones).about, 18 mos you get .a low to a low.for a L T buy, then, you go in to roll over time.......you can add more. and please do.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 

O K times up.....can test 18..this is in the buy zone, but what is the best index this time ?? ,next stop 33

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #8 

above 30, would let the bull run

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #9 
 L T long or wrong, or play on the long side. this trading range is 46 to 30

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I think it could test the 50  MA, still o k ?   on watch at the 45 pt.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #11 
 B I N G O...if you look it has several supports,,50,45,42,33....60 a brake out to 68,then the highs..not broken,, so side ways for now,,in the down trend lines

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #12 
do you like bingo ? I think filling the gap at 30 is do able. so we watch to see if it hold es in here,,not bad...

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I think I can,,I think I can....look to 8 /06,,if the chart can make it in to 44,then 49, 58

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #14 
this chart is iffy..at or hit support x 2,and added a down channel,,a lot of pressure pts..side ways ( macd dmi sto)to a bear,,but, in a bull time frame..sorry

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #15 
fell out of bed...I T buy

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #16 
in this chart we can see less buyers,,49,still in trend,,but most have sold, at a 21...ice is at 33...to be a bull this has to move up soon......above 33..

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #17 
this chart is not good,,the gap up,and how high it is.??. I T....it points to ,may be,, 6 more weeks of up here..why..look at the last lows...time wise ..July and Jan...it is in to this move for 3 mo. the other moves lasted 4.5 mo. that gives it 6 more weeks..and that works w/ the view, I made w/ mss chart and the fed cuts,,( I use )of time,, to hold up the market.. it's now, all about the jpy,,,.noted market,,side ways.many times,..but,,the macd looks good..for now ..a pull back,in 6 wks. ,,not a brake down...ya think,,good till may ? as in 07...look at the V L T chart,,could of marked ,,a major low ??????/

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch