All donations go towards web site maintenance for all of Technical Watch,
keep it free of charge, and may be tax deductable as an investment expense.

PayPal Verified
Join our market chat sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm Pacific time!
More information on subscriber services can be found at
http://www.technicalwatch.com/subs.htm

Support Technical Watch!
Buy from our Book Store!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #1 
now aapl rules the ndx, a look at aalp,,you would think it could come back to 250,,,240,225,210. and that will put some heat in the ndx.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #2 
do you love this,,some were in the 220s could set up a buy, in the ndx,,or a close above 250..my thinking is some time in the summer is a low, that could put aapl at 190

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #3 
if aapl breaks, the market could break..if the chart pattern is right ? it could have a week or two.
 why, it's a high percentage of the ndx, and it's were the hot $$ play.

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #4 
the bulls better hope aapl has good earnings,and buys and holds it up.. as you can see it is under heat w/ the news. if it brakes the bears win

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #5 
well it's that time again (sell earnings ),,but I'm looking for a low in nov. so to push the market down, so the boys can use up all the,, benny bucks,, they have to bust aapl.. 200 ?  could be the right time ?

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #6 
sell earnings,,could be workings, were could this be going in time 280s / 270s ? and that puts heat in the ndx..watch the 20 ema can test the 310s

bobalou

TW Member
Reply with quote  #7 
boy I'm cheep,got to 321, then broke the 20 ema. let's see if 295 is next ,can take into dec. ya think w/ the cheep $, it cost them more to get the toys home. will that take down their earnings?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright 2000-2017 Technical Watch